Thursday 21 November 2013

Kandle Flex for Kindle by Ozeri REVIEW

The lovely team behind the Ozeri brand asked Family Howe to assist with a second product review (our first was the Ozeri digital kitchen scales). We were given a Kandle Flex, which is a led book-light for the Amazon Kindle.



The Kandle features a fully adjustable flexible neck mounted with 3 LED lights.

This arrived ready to go out of the box - you just had to pull the plastic tag out of the battery compartment, slot it to the top of your Kindle, and switch it on! Easy peasy.




It was easy to attach to the top of our Kindle in a simple slotting motion, and it feels secure once installed thanks to the rubber-feel pads.

It has two light brightness settings and both are bright, but in a concentrated way that isolated the light just onto the Kindle screen.

This is a great accessory for Kindle users, and it worked great at bed-time when my husband wanted to sleep but I wanted to read some more.

Here is the Kandle when installed on our Kindle. 



And here is the Kandle when not in use. It's great that the mounted LED head slots simply into the clip section, making it less bulky to store, but also creates a level of protection for the LED lights. 



Checking the Amazon UK description, I can confirm this Kandle fits the 3rd (current) generation of Kindle, but is also compatible with the 1st and 2nd generations of Kindle, Sony Reader, and other e-readers.

I was very pleased to see that extra batteries were included (in addition to the ones already installed), as well as a little velvet-feel drawstring bag to store the device when not needed. It's these little touches that truly impress me and add value for money.

* I was not paid for this article. I was asked for my genuine personal opinion on their products to be published on my blog. As a thank you, I was allowed to keep the products*
* If you would like me to review your product or service, please email me on jellyroseyate@gmail.com to discuss*

No comments:

Post a Comment