Friday 29 November 2013

Save The Blow Dry Shower Cap REVIEW

It's Friday! And it's lovely when I get a product to review that is just for me! And I was delighted to receive a Save The Blow Dry (STBD) shower cap as it meant I could relax and pamper myself to test it out!


I love the retro style of the STBD - it's pink, it's girly, it's got printed bows.....it's gorgeous! It has two layers - the waterproof protective outer layer and the inner is a soft micro weave towel which, according to the instructions "zaps humidity and condensation, bathroom-proofing hair to leave it dry and bouncy".




The STBD did a fantastic job of keeping my locks dry when in the bath and shower. It's snug yet comfortable to wear, and easy to use. I found tying up my hair first, then putting the STBD over the hair worked best, then tucking in those naughty flyaway hairs to get the perfect fit.


It's dual-purpose too! It can be used like a standard shower cap (to stop your hair getting wet in the shower or bath), but if you reverse the cap so the inner towel layer is on the outside.....you can use it while treating your hair to a pampering hair mask treatment! Just make sure to give the plastic a good wipe to remove the excess product when the pampering is completed.


This is a great product that an invaluable time-saver, especially for a busy mum like me! But it's also a lovely treat for those rare pampering occasions!


* I was not paid for this article. I was asked for my genuine personal opinion on their products to be published on my blog. As a thank you, I was allowed to keep the products*
* If you would like me to review your product or service, please email me on jellyroseyate@gmail.com to discuss*

No comments:

Post a Comment