Friday 2 May 2014

Penwizard Personalised Children's Book REVIEW

I surprised Scarlett with a personalised Peppa Pig book from Penwizard


It was really easy to order the personalised book from Penwizard. You simply choose which book you would like (and there are lots to choose from, including Ben & Holly, Noddy, Roary, Fifi, but also non-branded character books featuring princesses, knights and football players). Then, you add your child's details including name and age.



A fantastic feature was altering the character to look like your child! As you can see from the pictures above, the illustration included Peppa Pig and a characterised Scarlett with her short blonde hair and blue eyes!


Another excellent feature is that you can include a little personalised message for the first page. This is great for those buying these books as gifts. 


The book arrived very promptly in a sturdy cardboard envelope with a "please do not bend" sticker. 

As you can see Scarlett was very excited and was thrilled when I explained the little girl in the book was her! The illustrations are bright and vibrant, and the personalised features just made the book "pop" and I think this will be Scarlett's favourite book for many years. 

The prices are affordable too. For a personalised large paperback book, it's £14.99. For the hardback equivalent, it's £19.99. (Plus P&P). 

You can also find Penwizard of Facebook and Twitter


* I was not paid for this article. I was asked for my genuine personal opinion on their product to be published on my blog. As a thank you, I was allowed to keep the product*
* If you would like me to review your product or service, please email me on jellyroseyate@gmail.com to discuss*

No comments:

Post a Comment