Saturday 13 September 2014

47 Sleeps til Halloween

I adore Halloween - I love watching horror & gore films, and watching YouTubers play scary games, and I adore all things morbid and creepy!

Did you see my 2013 "DIY Halloween" blog series? Here are the links to help inspire you for 2014!

My Costume and SFX Make-up (for an 18+ party)
Last year, I donned my Bavarian dirndl, and turned myself into a dead Oktoberfest girl with a slit-throat!
LINK



I also hosted "Tristan and Scarlett's Too Cute To Spook" Children's Party, and did these handmade decorations: 

Mummy Vase
I wrapped up a vase in an old bandage, and added googly eyes. Perfect as the buffet table centre-piece with twigs
LINK


Door Dangly
Simply made using a black bin bag!
LINK


Window Decorations
Using black and orange card, we cut out spiders, pumpkins and bats
LINK



Bunting
Orange card cut into triangles, and threaded onto a length of parcel string
LINK


Ghosts

Made using old muslin cloths, string and a plastic/disposable cup! 
LINK



What are your plans for Halloween? I'll give you a Hint #1 for my 2014 Halloween costume.....Minecraft! Hint #2 on my Instagram

I can't wait to share Halloween 2014 with you all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment